Monday 15 September 2008

web design

If i am .......a motorcycle collector....
well,actually i don't know anything about morcycle... so it's quite hard for me to think bout my idea at the 1st moment...

A motorcyle collector---emmm,it is who love collect motorcyle very much...
after doing some research about motorcyle, i decide to choose scooter as my design..
it's also consider as one type of motorycle,rite???


Since i have choose scooter for my title,of cz i have do alot of research about scooter,bt im still nt reali understand abou it lo...haha..as i know,scooter is totally different wif motorbike... or it oso can say by it's automatic gear,bout motorbike is manual....haha...tat's how i defenity both lo...keke...


Imagine tat if im a motorcyle collector,n my favorite motorcycle is scooter, i sure will crazy when saw scooter....hahahaha....i sure have a lot of different model scooter in my house...
of cz,thr sure have a garage to keep all my dear scooter...n of course i will keep them clean n in a gud 'health'....haha...

I think in my design,thr will content a gallery page, about page,contact page(maybe), and i oso dunno dy...haha....for now i jz think bout tis oni...

No comments:

Post a Comment