Wednesday 5 May 2010

Holidays

Recently, the weather is just HOT to the max! I cant really bear with this kind of weather. Even though i just bath, but i still keep sweating. gosh! i wish the weather would be sightly cool a bit. yeah, a bit would be better.

Last Friday night was our graduation campaign night, it was a awesome night ♥. If you were there that night, for sure you will enjoy it. Thanks ♥daddy and mummy♥ purposely coming from Tloh to support us on that night. *touch* Let's have a clap for all the phenoms for the awesome night. We did a great job!

So yeah, im finally graduate! wohoo~~ enjoying my holiday at my peaceful hometown. =) Few more months to go before i leave to continue my further study at UK. oh well, everyday i just sleep, eat, online and doing nothing. The first few days, i was so enjoying with this kind of life. finally, i can sleep as much as i can. ok, now i feel it's bored to the max!! i need something to work on. Freelance or maybe taking some short course to enrich myself. Gosh! i really need a part time job. lol. There's some plan during this long holidays. Yeap, 1st for all, 'm currently planning having a trip to Pulau Ketam since momoko(qiao wei) keep asking me to go for a trip after her exam. After that, 'm going to Malacca because of fren's shooting session. So the one that all waing for--Khalil's concert! The concert is just around the corner, can't wait for it.



and after tat of course will be mayday's concert!! Actually i just went for their concert last year, but i still wanna go! I love their song soo much!


During june, daddy is going to bring us to Shanghai for the Expo 2010 Shanghai China(中国2010年上海世界博览会). It is a world expo in the tradition of international fairs and expositions. There are more than 190 countries and 50 international organizations participated and it is the largest expo ever. It should be a great experience to being there. But the only problem that i worry is the weather at shanghai. It's much more hotter than malaysia during june. Even in malaysia, I already cant bear of the weather. I don't wish to get sick during the trip.

2days after back from Shanghai, I'm going to have my trip to Langkawi with all my 'sei dong'. I was so so so so anticipate for this trip once we confirm to go there. 1st, because i never been to langkawi. (oh well, i know im a bit balia la,21 yrs old ady, still nvr been to langkawi) 2nd, i love ♥beach♥ so much! I really cant wait for it! i wish that im over there right now! weeeee~~

so after that, it's time for me prepare all my stuffs before i leave. I will miss my friends n family. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment