Monday 2 August 2010

L.A.Z.Y

once again, i have neglect my blog for some time. I am so fucking lazy to update my blog. sigh. So yea, my life is still the same, nothing special happen, still the same shit of life. lol. Well, while waiting to go further study, i did do some part time as a surveyor. SURVEYOR. I was quite shocked that i will go to work as a surveyor. lol. When i told my friends, they was like "har? surveyor? u sure ont oh?" Oh well, it was quite a free and easy job, but it's really tiring. Sometimes, you need to go around somewhere around KL or PJ to do the survey. But yea, it's quite a good experience and beside that, i can earn some pocket money. *teehee* =)
Last saturday, went to Malacca with my beloved classmates. It've been age since I last met them, so i suggest to came out and we decide to have a 1 day trip a Malacca. We had a great trip and we just EAT along the trip. that's why we called this trip as 'jalan-jalan cari makan' trip. lol. I do enjoy every single day with you guys. And yea, at the night time, we went to NO BLACK TIE (a nice bar located at kl) to have a drink. It's a nice bar where there's band playing music and everyone was enjoy listen to them. Here's some photos we take in Malacca. Simple but nice. Love it. (p/s: photos grab from travin.) I always love to hang out with them. They always brighten up my day!♥





As i mentioned at the previous post, I was busy prepare my stuff for further study. I was so fucking pissed off with those staff that representative our Uni. That day i called and ask what name should i write on the bank draft to pay for the accommodation? ok, the girl told me to write our uni name. ok, when i go and submit to her, she told me i shouldn't write the uni name. I was like shouting WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about??!! I did called and asked, but she told me to write our Uni name!!! It totally ruined up everything! *finger crossed*
I hate the way they work, everytime when we called and ask bout something, they always seems like don't want to answer you or just simply give you an answer. They are always in the habit of working perfunctorily and half-heartedly. I really hate their attitude! I wish i could just complain about them. Do you guys know that because of you guys irresponsible behavior, I still can't apply my visa!! god damn you all! PLEASE! we did paid you, can't you guys just work better for us??
Ok, forget about it right now. I don't wanna think about it right now. I feel like scolding people everytime i think about it. Still, there's still something makes me happy. Mom is gonna buy me a bag! *wink* I DON'T want LV please. Perhaps Burberry or Coach? *excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment