Thursday 16 September 2010

hola!

hola! im currently now in bristol,uk! I'm now currently attending the international student welcome week. Class will only start on 27th sept. Meet some new friends from Malaysia at here. Mostly of them are from tyalors college and studying accounting. Seems like just both of us from Msia studying graphic design at here. lol. The weather is consider warm at here, but it's cold for us. The average temperature at here is 10-18'c. It's freezing cold for me actually. lol. The wind is blowing so strong at here, is gonna blew me away. lol. Well, i guess i will update more during the next post. Gonna continue my drama. hiak hiak. =) some photos to share.



our 1st dinner!



kitchen.

my room. :)



carbot circus.



hola! welcome to university of the west of england!



No comments:

Post a Comment