Thursday 7 October 2010

=,(

Late at the night, i was rushing assignment at this moment. Homesick mode is now on. The feeling of missing home is so damn strong especially in the late of the night. I miss my warm and sweet home. =(
Instead of doing the idiot assignment, i feel like blogging so badly.
and yeah, i cried, miss them so damn badly.
I wish that i have a time travel machine, so that i can travel back anytime i want.
I miss Temerloh, i miss the foods, i miss papa mama, i miss my bao bei, i miss my pig and i miss my beloved gang so much! awwwwwwwwwww... =(
I wanna go shopping and eat around with daddy and mumy. I wanna to hang out and yum cha with my gang, i wanna to have a chitchat session with my beloved girls during the late night. ♥ I miss those day. :,(



I miss my pig! I can't sleep well without hugging it. :,(
(I know i should throw away this bad habit.)

I miss daddy and mummy! ♥

I miss my girls! ♥


I miss the teochew cuisine in malacca.

I miss the most awesome hokkien mee and claypot lou shu fen in Temerloh!


I miss my fei po. ♥

I miss my beloved bao bei! ♥ I feel like hugging her right now. =,(

I miss my stupid dog, exxon.

I miss my beloved gang!

and last but not least, i miss my little sweetheart cousin. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment