Wednesday 22 December 2010

hell!

hell! what else can I say?? my 2 weeks holiday to denmark, sweden and finland is totally ruined up coz of the fucking snow!! I hate snow!! I really hate snow! It bring lot of troubles for us when it's snowing! I'm now doing nothing at here! at this freaking bored place!! I want to go back bristol right now! yea, but my friends all are coming to london, so i will meet up with them and go back together...I cant wait to see them! i am damn fucking bored at here! I never felt so upset before! darn it!

Some how, it make me miss those precious moment coz of someone....I miss it like hell.. I knew that I miss it.. I need a MASSIVE HUG right now! All I need is just a hug!! Can someone just slap me and ask me not to think about it anymore?? :,( I shouldn't think about it anymore!!! NO!!!



I MISS IT!!!! I WANT IT BACK!!!!! :,( SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A TIME TRAVEL MACHINE!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment