Saturday 21 May 2011

hola! I am finally free now! Submitted all the final project and I am feeling so free and relax now. :D I don't need to face indesign, illustrator and photoshop everyday. I mean EVERYDAY!! I am going to travel until i broke. wahahaha! Can't wait to see papa mama on July! Can't wait for the awesome trip. I miss them so much. Too bad that my siblings is not able to join the trip coz there's no school holiday..sigh... I miss my sis so much. Btw, even tot we've submitted our final, but still we need to go back and listen the feedback from our tutor. I hope that I wont get a bad result. I just want to pass. That's all. It's ok for not getting 1st honour. I don't mind. lmao~

Moreover, our exhibition is going to launch soon. The saddest part is the publication book for our final, the arrangement of the typo look super horrible. I wonder how can they allow such design to be publish. Wasted our money. *deng*
Ok, gonna stop here...;p

No comments:

Post a Comment