Monday 2 May 2011

mylifeissosucks.

My life is so bored and sucks during this holiday. I am so fed up with those so called final project. I hate it to the max. How I wish the final is in the next few days, but not the next 2 weeks. To be honest, I don't think that I'm doing a nice piece of work for this final. For me, it is just all what the tutor wanted to see, but not what I wanted to do. sigh. Well, I have start working since last Monday. Yes, I am working now! Lot of peoples feel so surprise when I told them I started to work. Well, wat to do? I wanted to treat my parent to travel without spending their own money, except for the flight. *what a good daughter huh? lol* That's y I am working now. Feel good to earn my own money without asking from my dad. I can buy whatever I like! woots~~

Instead of working for the babi final project, I was also busy planning the trip for my parent. It's so annoying for searching those information for different country. But thanks for my uncle's help for helping us decide where to go. :) Yes, I can't wait for the trip to Switzerland! My dream country! finally... weeeee~~ I can't wait to get on to the highest alps and my camera is ready to shot lot of beautiful scenery! :D

Anyhow, I still need to face the reality---final project. Ok, I am seriously fed up with it and really pissed off. I don't know what else I can do. Facing the photoshop, illustrator and flash everyday, but I did nothing. A big clap to myself. :) Ok, I should back for my work now.


Ok, I think I will just off to sleep. wahahaa.


ee wen.



No comments:

Post a Comment