Sunday 24 April 2011

Dublin

Hola, I back from Dublin. :D Thanks to sheen for treating me like a princess for the whole trip. She bought me to visit lot of places and treat me a lot of nice food! :) thanks so much. It was a short trip since she can just get a few days holiday. Still, it was a nice trip.

During the trip, we went to the famous Guinness factory in dublin, Cliffs of moher and also my favorite place-Galway bay. We called it as 天涯海角~haaaa~ Feel so relax while sitting on the bay.. How good would it be if my "fiance" was there with me~~hahahahaha!! *lmao*
I love the view on the bay. Listening to the wave and enjoying the strong wind. Feel so nice. Is the best time to emo. lol.. Not going to write too much. Let's proceed to the photos! :D



is Guinness factory!




my own perfect pint! :)


seriously, the taste is totally different with what we used
to drink in malaysia. The Guinness in Dublin
taste so sweet and nice! love it!



I am here!


and I got a certificate for pouring my own pint of Guinness!





the weather is so bad when we heading to the cliff of moher. :(


Cliff of Moher.


love the Galway bay so much!




we are here! 天涯海角!

hooray!




No comments:

Post a Comment