Sunday 3 April 2011

我怀念的不是哪个人, 而是我那回不去的曾经...


Some people were supposed to walk into your life, teach you a lesson and then walk away.. Never regret about something that once made you smile. You are the reason why I became stronger, but still, you are my weakness.

I like to present myself, I miss our past. We met at the wrong time, but separated at the right time. The most urgent is to take the most beautiful scenery, the deepest wound was the most real emotions. If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered.

Lesson learned: Never be dependent anyone in this world . Because even your shadow leaves you when you’re in the dark.

I always miss you ,so i miss you and finally i miss you..So i miss you so much now. :)



I am not emo..I am just too free and feel like having an emo post. An emo post doesn't mean that I am emo right now.

Cheers,
♥ ee wen. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment