Tuesday 9 November 2010

the big day ♥

well, i know my blog is like half dead.
but, i am really trying my best to keep it update, just, im too lazy. wahahaha. Life was so good so far, nothing bad or special happened. Assignment due date is just past, so it's quite free at this moment, yet, the new project brief is coming soon. I can sense that the sleepless night gonna come soon. sigh. So yea, im going to have my blog update with my 21st birthday and my awesome trip to london.
p/s: all the birthday photos is from wei tian. thankiu. :)


having one of my favorite drinks-long island. ♥


25 shoot of tequila that make me puke. :S



imma the birthday girl! wohoo! im officially 21. :D



zeryun. ♥


wee~my present. ♥




my girls. ♥


the gang.





guys, thanks for the present. i love it. :)


oh yeah! im now officially 21! thanks daddy mummy for bringing me to the world! thanks my frens for the celebration and thanks for all the wishes.

So after the celebration of my birthday, the next day we are heading to london for a 3 days 2 night trip. It was quite a successful trip, but the saddest part is we have no enough time to go for shopping. awww. I don't even got the chance to visit the Emirates stadium and also the Chelsea FC stadium. sigh. I swear i will go there shopping soon! I wanna shopping so badly! (yes, i know im kinda bad daughter, always spent money without planning, sorry papi, promise that i will started saving after the shopping session in london, ok? *evil laugh*)

Here go the photos of my trip to london. enjoy. :)




the very 1st day, we went to hyde park. 1 of the famous park in london i guess.
Well, the park is super big and we get lost inside the park! scary~



see!! the swan is walking around the lake. so nice~




an old man is feeding the birds and swans.


funny picture taken inside the park's mirror. haha.


St. Albert Statue


forgot what museum is this. quite nice.

It's Harrods! omg! I feel like shopping like a bitch when I went into Harrods!
Luckily I can still control myself. haha.
I swear, I will go back there and shop until i broke! lol~*papi is going to kill me*





Police here riding on a horse to go on patrol. Cool right?


Changing of the guard.
This group of guard is ready to exchange the duty with the previous guard.
I love their fluffy hat! It called as bearskins.


The gang. :)



Do you guys know what I love about overseas country?
Yes, is the sky! I love the sky so much!
I know actually the sky is just the same no matter
where you at,
but don't you feel that the sky at overseas
country is super nice? lol
this is one of my favorite photos of the day!




Ok, I found this signboard is super funny.
Eye look at left, car look at right?
all of us laugh like hell when saw this signboard. *lmao*


chinatown.




is yao zhar guai!! im so gam dong when saw this!
yet, it doesn't taste nice as what we expected.


三烧饭!我最爱的烧肉!wahahaha!





the national gallery. didn't went in, too pack and we are rushing
to the next destination.


Trafalgar square.




bigben.


Yes! is bigben! I can't believe that I'm in london!
and im now standing beside bigben! omg!
bigben is ♥!


super close up. (wei tian, can you open ur eyes pls? haha)


westminster abbey




is london eye! super nice! love it!





london bridge is falling down falling down falling down.


tower bridge. 1 of the most go place in the london.







As there was a taiwan food festival on the last day we stay in london,
so we went for there, searching for some nice food. hehe



卤肉饭~awesome.♥

people mountain people sea.
according to the reporter, there are 3000 peoples
going for the festival. crazy!



time to say bye bye to london.
catching our coach at london victoria station.



That's all for my post for my 21st big day and the awesome trip. Stay tunes for the next post. hehe. Hopefully im not lazy to keep my blog alive. cheers.
oh yeah, i saw my ex in the taiwan food festival. lmao. Well, he act like didn't saw me and at the end told my friend that I act like didn't saw him. So wtf. Is you acting like never saw me kay?? funny! 再见也是朋友咯, 拜托你看开点啦!请你搞清楚看不开的是谁咯, kay?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment