Sunday 28 November 2010

memories of my childhood.

"From 20 to 27 November change your profile picture on Facebook for a cartoon of a hero of your childhood and invite your friends to do the same... These days will celebrate WEEK OF THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILDREN! Post it share it, because we care about the kids. "



So when i saw this post, there are ton of childhood memories appear on my mind. I recall back those memories when i was a kid, from kid to teenager. I still remember when i was a kid, i have lot of dolls. Yeap, i means lots! teddy bear, barbie doll, doggie, mickey mouse etc. Perhaps i was the 1st child of my parents, that's why they bought me a lot of dolls and I love all of them! hehe. In my mind, my favorite doll when i was a kid was pink panther! My parent bought me a super huge pink panther and two little tiny pink panthers for me when i was around 3-4 years old. Every night, i need to hug them to sleep.♥

When i was growing up, mummy was trying to help me throw away the bad habit of hugging dolls to sleep. She always say that it's bad for our respiratory system especially if hugging those furry dolls to sleep. So, she try to cheat me that she already throw away my pinky panther and i remember that i cried for few nights coz of hugging nothing to sleep. Yet, recently, when i was tidy up my stuffs, i found that my 3 favorite pink panthers was actually store in a big box in the store room. awwww. I was damn happy when i found it. haa. It remind me my childhood. hiak.
But nowadays i was actually hugging my piggy to sleep. To be honest, i can't sleep well without hugging the pig. That's why after i came to here, I can't really sleep well. So, i try to buy lot of pillows pretend to replace my piggy. haha. I know i'm stupid for being so childish, but i really can't sleep well without hugging it.



so, this is my favorite character when i was small. mr. pink panther.

I laugh like hell when i saw this.
Banana in Pajamas! haha.
one of my favorite cartoon when i was
a kid. funny. haha

Yeap, powerpuff girl. My favorite cartoon network
cartoon character ever!

Cinderella. The prettiest princess ever.


I bet lot of peoples watch this when they were kid!
Is teletubbies! haha.
I used to watch this with my sibling and cousin.
I always said that i am Thinky winky (purple color 1)
coz im the eldest, and tinky winky is the
eldest too in the teletubbies family! hehe


Of course, sailormoon. prettiest heroine ever!

Okay, perhaps peoples will think that
im kinda tomboy for watching this kind of
cartoon. But, to be honest, this is freaking awesome!
Digimon Adventure is the best adventure cartoon ever!
I used to watch this with all my sibling and cousins!
We always gather together after bought the cd
and feeling so excited everytime we
watch this! hahaha. I really enjoy every single
time with my cousins and siblings when we
are watching this!

My neighbor totoro by Miyazaki Hayao. My favorite japenese
anime all the time!
I have watched this for thousand times,
but i never get bored on watching it.
I love the graphic and all the character
inside this movie.

The opening title is just so cute! awww


long mao! the little girl was sleeping on totoro. cute.



Miyazaki Hayao - Sipirited away
Another nice film from him. He never disappointed
his audience with his new work! The character
of his film always look cute and the graphic is damn nice!
Nice story, nice character, nice graphic!
That's a successful film!


This is damn cute, isn't it?
Even tot they are not the main character of
this film, but i really love them to the max!

grrrr....i feel like pinch them! so damn cute! isssh..

Yet, but not least. This is the film that I was crazy-ing
with recently. It was written and directed by
Miyazaki Hayao.
he is awesome, don't you think so?
the best japenese cartoon director ever.
Well, the story is about a goldfish named Ponyo who fall in love with
a five-year-old human boy,
Sōsuke, and wants to become a human girl.

She is so cute and pretty. I really fall in love with her. hiak hiak.


look at the graphic and color mood. It was
freaking awesome! I really love it to the max!


I wanna watch it so badly right now! grrr~~~ can't download it. sigh. I should bring the dvd along. aikss. So, these was the childhood memories and my favorite cartoon character.
Have a great day and enjoys!



No comments:

Post a Comment