Thursday 15 May 2008

may GOD bless u...

it was a sad day for me...
my dearest fren--hui yen gt an accident....
her leg break n her pelvis were injured...it is very serious...
yesterday,we went to melaka visit her.....
when i walk in her room n saw her,my tears drop straightly....
my heart feel very sad n pain....
how cum such a kind n pretty gal get such punishment???
why the driver nothing,bt she injured such serious??
i dunno,i feel vy sad n ask her b tough....
when she saw me cry,she still smile to me n say:"傻婆,不要哭诶,我没有事诶.."
when i heard she say so,i feel more sad....feel vy sour...feel pity to her....
i try nt to cry,bt i jz cant control my tears nt drop...my heart was deeply feel pain...
i know she feel vy pain...bt i dunno wat can i do to help her,to mk her feel better...

tat bastard!!!all is tat bastard fault....DRIFT!!! he thought he is TAKUMI???drift???
fXXX him....ask him go die la....he has spoilt the gal life...i hate him!!! he make my fren becum lk tis,feel wanna kill him....

2day,bout 2pm,i recieve my fren msg tat her intestines brust n nid to operate soon...
oh god,i was vy down when heard tis news...doc say tat the operation is quite danger....
omg,i was vy scare tat time...keep praying tat the operation will be success...
luckily,after few hours,the operation done.....she have make through it...

ngan,u hv done a good job....
u hv go through the operation....
but now,u must be more brave n tough.....
u must recover as soon as u can... we willl owiz by ur side...u will never be alone....
we are waiting u to cum bek chit chat n hang out wif us...
i want to hear ur laugh...n c ur smile...
u must be tough....
i will pray for u....may GOD bless our dearest ngan get well soon...

3 comments:

  1. haih...pity your friend..Wish she's fine lo..I can feel how u felt..pity..God Bless her too~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,god loves people with beautiful heart.
    don't be too worry,she will soon be ok~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo~i'm sinyee...
    is she the HUI YEN i know???
    is she ok???
    hope she'll get well soon loo~

    ReplyDelete